Offer - Sign up for a GB year’s coffee subscription (pre-paid or paying monthly) and purchase a De'Longhi machine at a discounted price (£100 off RRP) and receive 12 months of coffee education in monthly instalments.
Coffee subscription must be a minimum of 1kg per month. For 12 month ongoing subscriptions, to cancel, customer must pay the remainder of the year’s coffee subscription amount. Customer can return machine to The Gentlemen Baristas within 14 days for a refund if unopened under the statutory returns policy. Coffee, as a consumable, cannot be returned. Educational videos will be sent in the first week of each month via a link in email.
Faulty Goods within first 30 days:
- The customer shall check the products delivered immediately upon receipt for visible defects and functioning.
- The customer shall inform Gentlemen Barista’s within 30 days of discovery of fault via email@example.com where Gentlemen Barista will:
- Send a link to a machine tutorial to troubleshoot the issue https://www.delonghi.com/en-gb/faqs troubleshooting.
- Arrange for the customer to send machine to the roastery by sending a returns label to the customer.
- If the customer returns the faulty machine, Gentlemen Baristas will issue a refund to the customer or send a replacement machine within 72 hours of receipt of the machine.
Faulty Goods after first 30 days within Warranty period:
- If a De’Longhi product develops a fault within the warranty period the customer should contact De’Longhi directly at the following number: 0345 222 0458
- This number shall be accessible from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30
- The customer shall provide the invoice number to provide the proof of purchase. Upon receipt of the Return Merchandise Authorisation code, the product shall be sent to the service centre at the address stated by our company unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- Our company on returning the product shall repair or replace it or refund the purchase price in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations in force in the United Kingdom choosing the relevant remedy at its own discretion and at its own expense.
- It is understood that the aforementioned warranty conditions shall only apply as far as they do not infringe compulsory legal conditions.
- The customer can use https://www.delonghi.com/en-gb/faqs troubleshooting guides for self-help and web chat advisor
- Webchat hours are Mon - Fri 9 am-5.30 pm, Sat 9 am-5 pm but the AI Assistant is 24/7 - if a customer uses the Assistant outside of our opening times then the transcript will be saved for 8 days so they can come back and pick up where they left off to contact an advisor.
- Repair turnaround time can fluctuate depending on volume but we will try to repair in 7-10 days if we need to order additional spares - but if spares are in stock then we can turn around in 2-4 days
- At De'Longhi we manufacture our machines to the highest standard and we hope your customer enjoys many years use out of them. However, should your customer need a coffee machine service or repair outside of the warranty period, we are there to help. Our comprehensive price bands include, carriage costs, labour, parts and VAT.