One of our founding principles is ‘superb coffee is for everyone’ and everything we do is rooted in that belief. Our mission is to make specialty coffee and coffee houses more accessible and spread the joy that is coffee culture. That’s why we’re so committed to working with like-minded partners. Here’s what we’re doing and who we’re working with at the moment.
- We’re really proud to have partnered the Lifetime Training Apprenticeship. They’re helping us train individuals with no previous experience to become fully-skilled baristas and kitchen assistants. Watch this space for more exciting updates.
- Barista Training Workshops is an excellent initiative involving some very inspiring people. Old Spike Roastery, who work with people who have experienced homelessness, and Well Grounded, who help adults with barriers to employment, run fantastic barista training workshops. Now, we’re very proud to offer participants real-word barista experience.
- City Gateway helps young people with learning difficulties and we’re lucky enough to have had some brilliant people placed with us as a result.
- Fairshot Cafe is a charity-built cafe working with all sorts of people with learning difficulties or disabilities that we’re very proud to support.
- The brilliant people at Free2Learn design workshops for the unemployed to get back into work. We’re excited to work with them even more in the future.
We’re so grateful to all these incredible organisations and are excited to work with them for many years to come.